Download: Download NAKO vs 18.104.22.168
NAKO 22.214.171.124 - What's coming?
We are proud to announce that version 126.96.36.199 is in development. Some of the major changes include:
- Improved functionality around implementing multiple export batches for a department or employee
- The speed of loading data on the Approve Time Entries and Export screen has been improved dramatically, in some cases from 2 minutes down to 10 seconds.
When are we planning to launch this version? 17 September 2012
NAKO 188.8.131.52 - What's New?
- Please consult your Gtaf consultant for a complete list of the latest updates to version 184.108.40.206.
NAKO 220.127.116.11 - What's New?
- Fixed a bug where reports were unable to display if a user belongs to multiple departments.
NAKO 18.104.22.168 - What's New?
- Warnings can now be exported to CSV files and printed.
- Fixed a bug where 255 time entries were not synchronized correctly.
- When opening the Readers setup screen a sync will be performed automatically.
- Departments can no longer be set as their own parents.
- 18/5/2011 has been added to the standard holiday list. Please note it must still be imported if used.
NAKO 22.214.171.124 - What's New?
- Reports now have multiple ordering options.
- A new tab is available under reports called 'Report Settings'.
- A new shift rule has been added. 'Warn if clocked hours is more than X'. Default warning level is 12 hours, change the warning level if desired.
- Time Entry Management screen has been improved considerably.
- A Standard holidays import option has been added to the special/exclusion days lists of shifts and groups.
- Show/hide options have been added to the basic reports.
- Warnings are now displayed on the reports pages if any are found.
- A new screen has been added called 'Synchronize Readers'. Select which readers' 255 events must be synchronized.
- All 255 events of the activated readers will be imported.
Download NAKO vs 126.96.36.199
- Terminated employees now correctly displays on all reports.
- Bug fixed with the export print option.
- An error that ocurred when saving an employee has been fixed.
NAKO 188.8.131.52- What's New?
- You can now customize the fields displayed on employee report. Click on the 'Customize Report Fields' button.
- A huge improvement has been made to the way time entries are modified. Clearer distinction has been made between working with an employee or time entries.
- Time entries management page now displays total hours per paired entry.
- The page now highlights both entries that are paired together when selecting an entry.
- Basic reports now include a total column and report totals.
- A new rule has been added to the department rules page called 'No Overtime'.
- A bug where logo's were behind data on the export print-out is now fixed.
- Export and Print Reports now remember the same selection settings.
- Various other minor bugs and improvements have been made.